Tuesday 24 April 2012

Venus has a Dick??!?

Over the last few weeks I've been obsessed with the name venus, I believed any girl with that name was a goddess so I embarked on a quest to find "venus".

I started by asking my friends if they knew anyone called "venus" I couldn't get any help there, then I put "searching for venus" as my private message on bbm still no response. I even asked my friends on bbm still no luck.

Then on Sunday, I decided to look on Facebook where I saw this pretty brazilean Venus .. Omg I was Soo excited I even sent her a message before sending a friend request!! We got chatting and it seemed she was into me. Then just yesterday I decided to go through her pictures that was when yawa explode!!

Venus had a Dick!!! She/he was a transexual!!! Omg!! I had never seen such a thing live except on Jerry springer!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww I deleted+blocked him sharp sharp !! Yuck ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) I was psychin a man!! Ewwwww ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) no more venus!! No more name crushes No more No more!!

No comments: