Thursday 12 April 2012

Strange things I saw today. *pheww*

I saw soo many things today oo with this my koro koro eyes *sniffs* why me na ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) here are some of them.

- I saw a woman with Asaba forest on her chest ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) and she was carrying a baby meaning one man did it *crying*

- I saw a boy on the bus, I swear his face produces more barrels of oil than chevron, oando and mobile put together.

- I saw this girl ehn! As in if not for her eyes,mouth and nose I'd have mistaken her for a mop with lips chai she was just too unendowed smh*

- I saw this boy ooh he looked okay till he opened his mouth as in his teeth looked like piano keys or better still drawing boards ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
- I saw this fried woman, cheap bleaching cream has slapped this original colors out of this woman, she's now half pink, partly purple, and mostly red.

- I saw this Chinese man on the street with boxers and Singlet!! Okay, I know chinkos are normally stingy to themselves but haba buy cloth now even if its china jeans and Aba shirt.

- I saw this "Big boy" with glasses and skinny jeans and I was like "guy you try" till I noticed he's shirt had "Doris and cambana" on it -_- outta curiosity I decided to look at his raybans only to see "roybae" written on it -_-.

- I was on a bus going to wuse, suddenly a loud phone started ringing "test the microphones iye terry G test the microphones iye!!!" everyone was like oga off that phone now, the guy was hesitant in bring out the phone, we didn't know why. When the sound of the phone got worse, the other passenger's complains forced him to bring it out As in Jesus!! See this big phone aswear that phone looked like a pressing iron, for those of you who want to kill your landlord you can throw that phone at him and claim mistake*em I'm kidding oo* SHINKO Reloaded noni! ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) china why !!!

Well that's some of the strange things I saw today oo mtcheww me and my life sef. How about you? Did you see any strange thing today?

No comments: