Wednesday 9 May 2012

South African star whitens skin "I was tired of being ugly".

Here is a report about a HUGE South African singing star Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More - Photo posted in Wild videos, news, and other media. South African kwaito star Mshoza is bleaching her skin to look like the late Michael Jackson.

According to reports on gossip sites and in the Sunday Sun, Mshoza, who has already had a boob and nose job, is undergoing treatment to lighten her skin. The websites say that she started the skin bleaching process three months ago with a dermatologist in Sunninghill, Johannesburg.

The procedure also requires her to take pills on a daily basis and to use sunscreen and an umbrella whenever she goes outdoors.

The pantsula queen also told Sunday Sun:
"I love the fact that I look younger and my skin is clear. I want to be like Michael Jackson. I know that black is beautiful. I don't hate being black. I'm just enhancing my beauty. I loved myself when I was dark, and I love myself now that I'm lighter." lol do you think she looks better now? I think she does actually.

No comments: