Tuesday 1 May 2012

Shan George's swimsuit photo, my side of the story.

Erm someone told me shan goerge was "half cast", in as much as I find it hard to believe, I try to console myself with the thought that she's probably ghanian or senegalese half cast, cause she doesn't look foreign atall atall sha I don't know oh!

Recently, the former Nollywood actress who is known for pouncing on young boys including Soul E baba dey here( you remember that guy abi? Nope Neither do I) had a swim suit party.

I saw some pictures from the party on the net. I didn't want to blog about it, but this particular picture caught my attention (picture above) when I saw this picture, first thing my brain made me say was what the fuck??!!

Starting with the girl on the far left, are you sure she aint related to taribo west? ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) she's trying to be like amber rose not knowing that she looks like the nigger version of stone cold Steve Austin.

The lady in the middle would have been manageable but she's on cheap bleaching cream and you know what happens to them later *come closer*whispers*(they burn)! Plus her face is lighter than her body, and look at the left side of her butt, aint it meant to be curvy? Why is it straight? One sentence "sag alert".

Over to shan, I really don't have much to say about her though, she looks okay, she just needs to workout abit and she shouldn't have worn that type of swim suit. But she still don't look half cast to me sha that's my own. #Gbam.

No comments: